Project "Baltic Sea Food" virtual closing conference was held on 25.03.2021. Ca 240 participants from 10 countries took part from the event. The participants were informed by project coordinator Mrs.Silja Lehtpuu and Mr.Niclas Fjellström from Ystad municipality/Culinary Heritage Network about the main results of the cooperation of project partners and local food sector from Baltic Sea region during last 3 years. Local food network "Die Meck-Schweizer" from Germany and online-market "From Farm to Home" shared their practical experiences in distribution of local food products. Also the ideas about new trends and visions in culinary tourism were introduced by food traveller Mrs.Silja Luide and Mr.Nick Hall from Digital Tourism Think Tank.
The conference was organized in cooperation of project Lead partner the Estonian Ministry of Rural Affairs, NGO Estonian Rural Tourism and the Estonian Chamber of Agriculture and Commerce.
I SESSION - Main achievements of the Baltic Sea Food project
- SUMMARY OF BALTIC SEA FOOD PROJECT ACHIEVEMENTS - Mrs. Silja Lehtpuu / Project coordinator, Estonia
- CONCLUSIONS FROM PILOTING OF LOCAL FOOD B2B DISTRIBUTION MODEL IN BALTIC SEA REGION - Mr. Niclas Fjellström, Ystad municipality / Culinary Heritage Network, Sweden
II SESSION - Practical experience in B2B local food distribution
- DISTRIBUTION SOLUTION FROM MECKLENBURG-VORPOMMERN REGION - Mrs. Dörte Wollenberg / Cooperative „Die Meck - Schweizer“,Germany
- NETWORK AND ONLINE-MARKET „FROM FARM TO HOME“ FROM ESTONIA - Mr. Kristjan Peäske / Talust Koju Ltd, Estonia
III SESSION - Vision to the future in local food and culinary tourism sectors
- EXPECTATIONS OF CULINARY TRAVELLER / FOODIE TO THE FOOD OFFER IN RURAL AREAS - Mrs. Silja Luide / Food writer, food blogger, Estonia
- TRENDS AND VISION IN THE CULINARY TOURISM SECTOR - Mr. Nick Hall/Founder & CEO of the Digital Tourism Think Tank,United Kingdom
The whole conference can be viewed HERE!
In addition to the presentation videos above, you will find presentations pdf´s of speakers below: